viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

FINAL REPORT

Hello everyone, as you know this is my last blog of teaching practicum, it is really nice to know that through this year, I feel really happy because it is my last year at the university.
I faced many problems, many difficulties, many obstacles and I had many differences with some of my classmates, 
As I said before it was really difficult for me to be at the university all the time that I had to be becausse of my job. I had to many things in order to finish my teaching practicum, I had to change some dates when I had to present some homeworks assigments etc. but I feel really proud because I finish this and I work at the same time.
the experience that I had during this year and this last semester was wonderful, I knew new people, new students, and I shared many things with my teachers. 
I had the last experience with students from English access, I really like them because they like to participate a lot in each activity that I did. At the begginig I was afraid about them because they are teenagers, I though that working with teens are really difficult because they like to talk in the class a lot or they could be so difficult to manage. Believe it or not I wanted to quit when I notice that I had to teach in English access but at the end was the best experience that I ever had.
I enjoyed every single time with my students, I tried to do my best in each class, I prepared as many activies as I can because I know how difficult is to learn English and how difficult is when you do not understand something that the teacher is explaining. 
I did my best this last year, it was a very good experience to share your knowledge with other and too feel that you are really important in the classroom is something that you can not explain.


I thanks God because He helped me a lot during this semester, to my teacher that were my support during this year and all of my classmates that were really nice with me. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario