viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

TEACHER PHILOSOPHY STATEMENTS

TEACHING PHILOSOPY STATEMENT

HOW DO I CONCEIVE TEACHING EFL?

at the begginig of this semester I was feel really enthusiastic, because when I started my last year doing my teaching practicum I feel that things were really difficult for me because of my job.
during this period of time I learned many things, and my point of view about how difficult could be a teacher's job changed.
being a teacher is a really nice experience, you have to be more than an image in front of a group of students, you have to be a friend, a mother, a father, or someone who you students feel confortable with.
I faced many thing during this semester, and I learned more from my students, they were really enthusiactic in my classes, and this help me to be more mature and intearct with them. this teaching practicum was a really nice experience.


WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE TEACHER IN A EFL CLASSROOM?

well, from my point of view, being a teacher is more than a person who is sharing his or her knowledge, is someone who have to facilitate information, someone who explain things that students do not understan, is the person who have to guide everything in the classroom, and someone who show confidence to his or her students.



what is the role of the students?

the main role of the student is to be someone who show interest in the classroom, students have to attend each class, and they have to collaborate in each activy that the teacher ask for their help,
sometimes when we are playing student´s role we do not know the effort that a teacher do in order to facilitate the information that we need to learn.
Is really difficult that some students do not understand the main role of them which is to pay attention in each class and attend each class.



WHAT ARE MY EXPECTATIONS OF AN EFL CLASSROOM?

At the begginig of this semester my expectations were the same, I needed to learn new thing during this semester in order to do things better.
I learned many things from each class, for example I enrich my vocabulary, I improve my fluency and I learned how to control my nerves in front of my students.
During my observations to the teachers, I learned how to manage students into the classroom, how to an authority without hurt anyone. 
It was a nice experience in which I learned more than I imagine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario